terça-feira, setembro 17, 2019

patrick watson - dream for dreaming



This dream I'm dreaming Won't you wake me up tonight 'Cause this life I'm living Doesn't really feel like mine This strange dream I'm dreaming If it ain't wrong it don't feel right Never thought you were leaving I never thought I'd have to start again Somebody wake me up Don't you wish we were dreaming Don't you wish that we were just dreaming I never thought the stars would look new again Thought we'd get old, get dressed, and walk the dogs Never really thought I'd have to be alone I never thought you'd ever really be gone But I still sing along To yesterday's song I got lost in the tall green grass I'm so lost in the tall green grass Got on the phone and called a friend Asked him where the hell I am? Somebody wake me up Don't you wish we were dreaming Don't you wish that we were just dreaming Don't you wish that we were just dreaming

Sem comentários: