sábado, fevereiro 26, 2011

the fabulous baker boys


jack baker: listen to me princess. we fucked twice. that's it. once the sweat dries, you still don't know shit about me. got it?
susie diamond: i know one thing. while frank baker was home putting his kids to sleep last night, little brother jack was out dusting off his dreams for a few minutes. i was there. i saw it in your face. you're full of shit. you're a fake. every time you walk into some shitty daiquiri hut, you're selling yourself on the cheap. hey, i know all about that. i'd find myself at the end of the night with some creep and tell myself it didn't matter. and you kid yourself that you've got this empty place inside where you can put it all. but you do it long enough and all you are is empty.
jack baker: i didn't know whores were so philosophical.
susie diamond: at least my brother's not my pimp. you know, i had you pegged for a loser the first time i saw you, but i was wrong. you're worse. you're a coward.

Sem comentários: