quarta-feira, fevereiro 18, 2009

lucidez

"There's an old joke - two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly. The other important joke, for me, is one that's usually attributed to Groucho Marx; but, I think it appears originally in Freud's "Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious," and it goes like this - I'm paraphrasing -, "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member." That's the key joke of my adult life, in terms of my relationships with women". - alvy singer (woody allen), em "annie hall"

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Assim tem mais graça.

josé alberto lopes disse...

tem, mas o clip vai para além deste pequeno segmento que eu queria, no fundo, realçar. não arranjei nenhum só com a parte que eu transcrevi. essa "lucidez" de espírito que, em pequenas frases, explicam o sentido, o significado, a essência da vida de uma pessoa, revela uma capacidade de síntese notável, algo a que qualquer um de nós quer aspirar um dia. obviamente, revejo-me nas palavras de woody allen e este post foi colocado em virtude de acontecimentos pessoais recentes que me fizeram lembrar imediatamente deste trecho de "annie hall". de qualquer forma, obrigado pelo link.